SAINT VALENTINE'S DAY PACKAGE – Junior Suite
- Check-in from 10h, Check-out till 18h
- Free parking
- Junior Suite for two persons- upgrade to a better room type upon the availability
- Bottle of wine in the room
- Fruit plate in the room
- Buffet breakfast
- Free internet connection in the room and all the public areas during the whole stay
- 10% discount at hotel restaurant BG
- Credit card details or an advanced payment is necessary for the reservation
- All taxes are included in the rate
- The above given rate is per night and room
In the period from 03.01.2014. till 28.02.2014 our individual off-peak rates are available for all guests of Hotel Srbija.
Sorry, you need to install flash to see this content.
Hotel Srbija, one of the biggest and well-known hotels in Belgrade, was built in 1970. After the privatization in 2005, the hotel was completely renovated, so today it is distinguished for its elegance, comfort and functionality.
Hotel Srbija holds 3-star ranking and it is located in urban neighborhood Šumice in Ustanička Street, next to the beautiful park of the same name. You will get to like peaceful and pleasant environment immediately.
What makes the location even more attractive is nearby highway, which facilitates the arrival to the hotel and at the same time provides a good connection to Belgarde Fair, airport and Belgrade Arena.
As a hotel of a great capacity of 302 accomodation units, it is suitable for congress tourism, and also ready to meet the requirements of all happenings with great number of participants, including sport manifestations and preparations. The proximity of Sports center Šumice opens splendid possibilities. The hotel is also convenient for business people and transit passengers.
If you are looking for the great quality of service, reasonable prices, friendly staff which will do everything to make you feel comfortable, then Hotel Srbija is a perfect choice . If you visit us once, you will surely become our regular. As a matter of fact, you will consider us as your second home in Belgrade.